Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Fudge

This has nothing at all to do with fudge. Well, not in the spiritual sense. That trance-like state of fudge induced trancism... that is not what I am referring to. Nope, this has nothing to do with fudge.

Midgets melting in the 116 degree Arizona sun, now THAT'S blogworthy. Poor lil' guys.. waddling along minding their own midgety business, and then suddenly they are puddles on the sidewalk. Then some dog comes and laps them up.. OH, the plight of the Arizona midget!

In a month and a half I shall be free of this place of eternal sunshine. The weather is the same EVERY DAMN DAY, except for the temperature, which gets progressively more like wading into a pool of lava in your Stewie Griffon shorts with every new dawn. I'm not the only one with Stewie Griffons, am I? I am? You classless turds, get some Stewie Griffon on you!! Man, that sounds wrong.. good! Turds!

The word turd has nothing to do with fudge either, not that a dog would know the difference. They lick their butts people, their tongues are their toilet paper! EVERYTHING tastes like turds to a dog!

Thank you and enjoy your enemas.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a puta site. It pretty much coversputarelated stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

1:53 PM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very simple to find out any topic on net as compared to books, as I found this article at this web site.

Here is my blog :: evotech ()

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good dialogue about this paragraph at this
place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me
also commenting at this place.

my web blog authorized

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home